Sunday 6 July 2014

Music........ is the best Medicine!!!!

Sometime back I chose to learn music to relieve my tension. I tried to choose the easiest instrument that won't judge my abilities as a first time learner- "the synthesizer". I was wrong in every aspect of judging the synthesizer as the easiest instrument of all. Music through it was easy to learn but needed feelings and I lacked that. It’s been almost 2 years since I have been learning synthesizer. In these two years not only my instrument has become my closest friend but also has become my consultant/therapist/teacher etc. 
What I have learnt through music is to never give up on your passion to learn something new in life but also to think through heart rather than being practical all the time; never give up on yourself today because there will always be tomorrow to test your skills. So keep trying and keep learning, not only from music but from life itself.

If you ever get tensed in life and you think that life is a mess and everything is so monotonous, turn to music- it will give you self-realization!!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment