Monday 8 June 2015

Why I hate Hindi serials?

I come home tired and sleepy, n there is my mum sitting and watching T.V.with her favorite T.V.  serial telecasting.....oh and actually its the first  among the favorite t.v. serial, there are rest of the shows too, which she watches right from 6.00 to 10.00 pm. :(
I have been through this dilemma now for 10 years. Before that mumma liked to watch what we did but after this tv serial bug has bitten my poor mumma,  she cant help watching them and asking for more.
They(tv serials) usually have patterns. The lady has lost her memory and her husband is trying to recover her memory and i am damn sure when the lady recovers her memory her husband may loose his so that the serial could continue for another 100 episodes. There are saas bahu serials where there  is a mother -in-law always praising her Gopi bahu (well that's something new....usually we don't see this character in mother in- laws), but there is endless shouting by the lady meri gopi bahu ,meri gopi bahu. You may not believe it once i was sharing my problems at work with mumma and she gave me example of gopi bahu that how she solved the problems in her life.
I am damn sure there maybe thousands of victims like me, who are deeply   injured by these Hindi serials and want their mumma back. Overall i want to see my mumma happy and hence none of us disturb her while watching.  But too much hindi serials are injurious to health and they don't have a statutory warning also....that's the sad part of it :(

No comments:

Post a Comment